The best impact our program can have is one that benefits all who participate at any level.
- Youth will get charitable hours to put on their college applications, towards graduate requirements, and resumes.
- Youth will have vital experience when applying for jobs.
- Understanding basic components of adulthood may help youth make better financial decisions.
- New Graduates will have a resource for resume review and help with work applications.
- Better Applicant Pool.
- Entry level employees will be knowledgeable of many best business practices as well as professional business interactions.
- Businesses can provide input into the Training Modules to ensure their needs are being addressed.
- Free, trained Volunteers!
- Brand loyalty at earliest stages of development.
- Opportunities for marketing exposure.
- Consistent help in administrative types of roles.
- Opportunity to help guide training modules.
- Help get hands-on-motivated students into an inspiring program.
- Resource for charitable hours requirements.
- Partner in career counseling goals.
- College Applicants who have essential skills for working on campus as well as applying to a school-life balance.
- PhD students from local Accredited Universities get apprenticeship hours towards their graduation requirements.