What does it mean to partner with Transpire Foundation?
Every aspect of our program is designed to benefit everybody involved. Partnership takes many forms, and is always symbiotic.
- Training Partners are other non-profit and for-profit businesses who want to help us create ideal training modules to help youth expand their knowledge and awareness. If you are interested in training with us on-site or having our trainers utilize your program and resources, please contact us!
- Internship and Volunteer Partners are other non-profit and for-profit companies who are interested in helping our youth practice their new skills by offering either long-term internships, or opportunities to volunteer for events. If you need some help around the office or for an event, and are willing to write a letter of recommendation or be a reference, please contact us!
- Operational Partners are other businesses and non-profits who have resources such as training rooms and grants that they would like to contribute towards our program. If you have a training room, grant opportunities, or youth in need of our services, please contact us!
- Free, trained Volunteers!
- Brand loyalty at earliest stages of development.
- Opportunities for marketing exposure.
- Consistent help in administrative types of roles.
- Opportunity to help guide training modules.
- Please Contact Us to get the details on how you can benefit from our program.