- Creating an Elevator Pitch.
- Resume Writing.
- Cover Letters.
- Phone Interview Tips.
- In-person Interview Preparation.
- First Day on the Job Flash Training.
- Where to Go. Common Department names and roles. Who knows what? Starting on the right foot.
- Career, Personality, Strengths, and Charitable Interest Assessments.
- The WAY of Manners. Manners in the workplace, at dinner, in communicating, in speaking, in meetings, in discussions, in giving and receiving feedback.
- Choosing Benefits. Healthcare terms. Value of other benefits commonly offered.
- WAYs of Generations. X vs Y vs Millenials vs Baby Boomers. Patterns and expectations. Working together.
- Team Building. Formal Exercises. Casual Daily Interactions. Mindset. Benefits and Pitfalls.
- Legal Keys. Your legal position and rights. What lawsuits really are. How to protect yourself.
- Finding your WAY (Who Are You?). How others see you. How to interact with other personalities.
- The WAY of your Role. Knowing your role. Understanding how your unique strengths and personality will best suit a team. How others perceive your contributions. Maximizing Strengths.
- WAYs to use Software. The next step in utilizing programs. Calendaring. Software tricks and tips.
- Credit Building. Loan types. Financing Options. Building your FICO score. Best Practices.