The US Department of Labor released statistics showing that 30% to 50% of young people leave school today without the knowledge or skills required to find and hold a good job.
We believe there are three reasons for this:
- Schools are not teaching all of the skills necessary for job retention.
- Students are not inspired to learn, when they cannot see how it relates to their personal lives.
- The economic downfall resulted in a highly experienced applicant pool that shifted the hiring paradigm against new graduates.
Transpire Foundation will bridge this gap by:
- Helping individuals gain experience through philanthropic endeavors.
- Exploring students’ personalities, strengths, and interests to inspire them to maximize their personal potential.
- Training youth in etiquette, workplace expectations, corporate skills, and work/life balance through programs reviewed by elite leaders.
- Giving youth the opportunity to practice these new skills through primarily philanthropic efforts that will also benefit their resumes, skill-sets, and college applications.